Thursday 23 March 2006

Light images

My light obsession always goes a step further in winter when there are more dark opportunities to play. Once I have them I often use them as part of my illustrative work like this one which I want to print as textiles and use for lighting...



SO I was very interested in the work of Florence Durante which is apparently showing in Edinburgh at a NEW Gallery. I'm so off the scene with galleries that I never knew it was there till today so I've missed the chance to see her work, like this piece...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely illustration - and so much other nice stuff on your blog, i'm really enjoying it. and so nice to find you're in my neck of the woods as well :)

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What pretty artwork! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...