Tuesday 20 June 2006

Francisca Kweitel





I don't care HOW long it takes, I'm determined to do a tiny post on jewellery even if my sentences take an hour to show up on screen (and believe me, that's the way things are going over here).

The brooches above are by Francisca Kweitel shown at Joyas Joias at Velvet Da Vinci.

I'm cat sitting this week and last night Bali, who is very small and kitten-like despite being 2yrs old, spent the whole night sleeping on my chest except for a moment at 2.38am when she popped out and returned with the tiniest mouse to 'play' with. I love her but really, I wish she wouldn't.

Things are also going fill speed in the garden, or I should say GROWING full speed. It's a joy to see the palce bush up after a winter of empty spaces. I'm still getting a lot of munching pleasure from all my salad veggies too, and I'm doing lots of sprouts to really fill out the salads on hot sunny days. We've had a lot of those, though I'm glad there is rain due this week cause my water butts are now empty. It's probably lucky I can't blog so much because the garden would have dried up this week if I hadn't been tenderly watering each plant. Most things can handle a bit of drought but the veggies bolt in the dry heat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cally! These are lovely and so are you and I miss you terribly! Thinking of you, CC

Anonymous said...

yes I've missed you too - and really appreciate the effort of you posting. the brooches are wonderful.

Susan Schwake said...

missed you a lot but this is a great great post as is the Edinburgh Degree show.. wish i lived CLOSER! thanks for the effort and tell that kitty shoo shoo for the wee hours!

majamom said...

These are extraordinary pieces. I feel your frustration with SLOOOW uploading. We only have dial up out here in the desert, and at times I get so frustrated I swear I'm giving up on Blogging-but I cant =)
My kitty is 14 years old and still brings "surprised on occasion"
Come on by and visit some time. I have wonderful pictures of my trip to Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah!
Namaste,
MB

Anonymous said...

Those brooches are lovely, and I hope you're well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, do keep trying to post. You're much missed!

Anonymous said...

thank you very much! i'm the owner of the brooches, i made it each by each. and is very reconfortable hear you like my work. soooorrrryyyy my english is horrible! regards from south america! f.

Cally said...

Hi Francisca, thank you very much for your comment, I think your brooches are WONDERFUL, and your English is not horrible, I understand all you say :0) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...