Tuesday 22 August 2006


Neglected lily after heavy rain, the pollen stained the petals. It's making the garden smell incredible, one day I will actually plant it in the ground.


Floor detail from Edinburgh College of Art from my trip with Daphne. Daphne has her own puppychick T-shirt, which brings me nicely to my topic of the minute...

I love my organic T-shirts (and other clothes) from Howies. They are pricey but they are well made and last. Plus they never seem to date so I get tons of use from them. If you care about the impact your clothing has on the environment here's a good blog The Perfect T Shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been a fan of your blog for a long time. It's so nice to have you back!
P.S.
I'm so sorry about all these posts my grammer is terrible, today.

Anonymous said...

Have you been sent a Howies 10% off booklet too? I really want to buy me some tshirts!

Anonymous said...

I love Howie's as well, glo4life is a good place to get organic tshirts and the fair trade shop under St John's church on Princes Street sells People Tree organic clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...