Wednesday 22 November 2006

Stockholm in grey







Some photo's from my Swedish trip earlier this year, it seems fitting to now start posting them now that winter is here.

I'd like to apologise if anyone has commented and asked a question on my blog, especially on old posts. My email isn't working properly so I'm only being notified about a small percentage of comments. I'm re-checking the recent ones fairly regularly, but I just don't have time to open every post. Hopefully problems should be sorted in the next few weeks. Equally if any of you have sent me emails in the last month and had no reply it means I never received it. Sometimes it works if you keep trying, otherwise leave a comment here and I'll get back to you with an alternative email addresss.

1 comment:

Somerset Wedding Girl said...

That 'Bjorne' sign is hilarious to me! Meanwhile in Sweden...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...