Thursday 8 February 2007

Beautiful photography


photos by felix baumsteiger.


photos by caroline allison.

My love of certain blues is so deep it sometimes makes my heart ache with pleasure to see them. I think they speak to the part of me that wanted to be a mermaid, all those water tones, it feels like home to me.

I found these two via
Simply Photo the beautiful blog of photographer Jennifer Causey which I can see becoming a favourite for me with so much beautiful work like this to see. And the sweetly illustrated book she bought shown in this post. I'd love to own that book, especailly bearing in mind how I feel about water and blues (and cute but thoughtful illustrations).

1 comment:

jen said...

hi cally,
thanks for your sweet comment and post! so glad to meet you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...