Thursday 20 December 2007

Winter wishes



Wishing all of you best wishes for the holidays, whether you are in sun or snow, heat or cold, I wish you the best from frosty Scotland and thanks you for all your visits and comments this year.

I knew I wasn't going to make real cards this year, but I had hoped to at least do an e-card. Now that I'm home and I'm way too tired to face computer work so here's a rehash of an old graphic, it's not gorgeous but I think it's seasonal.

Things are looking pleasantly seasonal here, everything continues to be frosty through the day even with the sun shining, which makes for such a beautiful twinkly winter scene...sparkly sparkly, better than diamonds in my opinion. Will try to do a better post tomorrow, after some proper sleep.


5 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

Happy Holidays!
I've stopped dreaming of a white Christmas, but I still hope for a frosty one :)

Susan Schwake said...

ah we have enough white here for all of you... two feet and growing!
cally, i hope my package arrived safely to you, late but safe!
have a lovely wonderful christmas and lots of goodies and peace in the new year.
xoxoxoxoxo
susan

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your dear ones... and may 2008 prove to be a wonder-filled and more.
take care, g xo

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Cally. I hope the new year will be a much healthier one for you!

julie said...

Wishing you all the best Cally for a lovely Christmas and happy and healthy 2008 xxx
I have lots to catch up on over here (and no holidays!) but will be round soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...