Tuesday 29 January 2008

Ooh, an award!


I picked this from my old photo's as it perfectly reflects how I feel just now... handle gently.

I never planned such a long break from my blog, but I feel like I still need a a little more computer free time so I wanted to let you know, and also to reassure you I'm looking after myself as best I can. Thank you again for all your comments,
it's been extra nice hearing from lots of new people as well as those who's regular visits I treasure. I'm doing my best to visit all of your blogs whenever I do put the computer on.

One comment that especially cheered me came from Andrea Tachezy who gave me a 'You Make My Day Award', Andrea, thank you so much, you make my day too, truly.

"You make my day-Award" works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.


Here are five that spring to mind as places that in different ways bring a smile, stimulate my thoughts and generally make my day better, I hope they will do the same for you...
Andrea Tachezy
Anna - Twelve22
Heather Smith Jones
Kirsty Hall - Up All Night Again
Mary-Laure - Aurea (only discovered today via her comment)


4 comments:

heather smith jones said...

cally- you are so deserving of this award as you always have beauty to share here and your words to others are inspiring!
thank you too! :)

Mary-Laure said...

Oh, Cally, I am so HONORED!! (Picture me blushing). It means a lot to me that this comes from you, too!!!!
Thank you.

(If you want to talk about medical experiences, which I'd rather not through public comments, email me at: petipaw@gmail.com. I know what it's like)

Andrea Tachezy said...

Cally, thank you very much for giving
me the award back! Hope, you will be better soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cally, I very much appreciate it, especially as things have been a bit grim for me lately.

Well done on your award too, it's well earned.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...